Thursday, May 2, 2013

Jan Di

Jan Di is the heroine from the 2009 drama Boys Over Flowers. She is spunky and resourceful and will do anything for her friends and family.

This was the first time that I ever made a girl doll and wasn't quite sure what I was doing since I had to make a skirt and a bobbed hair cut with a little ponytail. In the end, I guess it came out okay, but still, when I look at it, it makes me a little grumpy.

I am proud that I made it, but because of that, I will always see those little imperfections, but that is what will make future dolls better. I was given a second chance though because her owner's nephew got to her so I had to do a patch job which made me feel a little better because I could also fix some of the things that I didn't like about it.

Jan Di's owner is Andy, a member of the F4Plus1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment