Saturday, May 4, 2013

Jason

Jason is a supporting character from the 2011 drama Dream High. Jason thinks a lot of himself at first and that doesn't really change by the end of the drama. In the end though, he does realize that it is important to pay attention to the people around you and do the things you say you are going to do.

When I was first asked to make Jason, I didn't know what outfit to make. I couldn't think of anything that was uniquely him. I did eventually find this one though as I was searching Google and I knew it was the one. The only problem was he had a checkered shirt and a fedora. That hat....it came out nice though, so I'm happy. I even gave him earphones because I am all about those little things that will probably make me go blind when I am making these dolls.

Jason is owned by Murphy, member of the F4Plus1

No comments:

Post a Comment