Monday, May 6, 2013

Key

Key is a member of the Korean idol group SHINee. Key is the diva of the group and can do most girl dances better than the girl groups who made them popular.

In January, when I first came to Utah to substitute teach, I was so bored. I didn't actually get any calls until February, so to prevent myself from going insane, I made a doll.

I decided to make Key from the "Lucifer" music video because I really liked his hair, and I would get to use some fur, which I have never done before. Little did I know, cheap synthetic fur from Michaels does not dye well. They only had white fur and I let that stuff soak FOREVER, but this was as dark as it got. It matches up with the color of everything else though, so it's okay.

My main issue is that the doll's hair looks horrible in the photo. I forgot to push it down a bit so it's just sticking straight up. I had already made this little collage though, and I'm lazy, so this is what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment