Saturday, May 4, 2013

Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun is the maknae (youngest member) of the Korean boy group Super Junior. He is known as the 'evil maknae' because he is always making fun and being disrespectful to his hyungs. (older members).

When I was going to school I introduced a friend to Super Junior and it was so funny watching and helping her to learn all 13 + 2 members of Super Junior. She, in the end, chose Kyuhyun her favorite member and the doll that she wanted. The costume that she chose for him comes from the Super Junior M (a sub group) music video Perfection.

I really enjoyed making him and I also got to use printed felt for the first time, even if it is a little baby amount for his tie/scarf thing. The part that gave me the most trouble were those little circles that he has on his lapels. In the end I discovered that if I tied some silver thread around the end of a chopstick, I was able to produce the prefect sized circle and glue it on. I think that this may be one of the few dolls that I have nothing to complain about. Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment