Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mir

Mir is the maknae of the Korean idol group MBLAQ. I don't really have anything to put here for a little biography because I am not a huge fan of MBALQ, just a little fan. Seeing Mir does make me want to break out into the music from The Little Mermaid though.

A friend from school asked me to make this for her and unlike most doll requests, she didn't have a specific era that she wanted. She instead chose an outfit and a hair style that she liked.

I enjoyed making Mir, especially his bow tie even if it was really hard. I had to create a polka-dot effect which involves making really small felt balls and gluing them on. The worst thing about making these balls is that you can't breathe very hard or else they will go shooting off into oblivion, never to be seen again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment