Monday, June 24, 2013

Minho

I have already done a Minho doll so I won't introduce him again.

This version on Minho is from the Etude House CFs that SHINee did with 2NE1's Dara. I had a lot of fun making him, especially the jacket and the shoes. All of the zipper details were hard, but things like that are my favorite part about making these dolls. If I'm not doing things that force me to hold my breath as I glue and create, it's not exciting enough!

The crowning glory of this doll are definitely the shoes. Cutting all the pieces to fit around the shoe and making both shoes look the same was a trial, but it was fun. The shoelaces were probably the hardest part because I have to shape them, and then they didn't want to stay on. Obviously they did though, and I am totally happy with what I have done.

This doll was commissioned by one of the F4Plus1 members for a firend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment