Friday, September 13, 2013

Congratulations! You're a winner!

It has already been three weeks since KCON, but for some reason, to me, it seems like it happened forever ago! Maybe it's because I'm back in Utah so I am totally removed from all California things and people, who knows.

Before KCON Becca and Autumn wanted to do a contest (then why am I writing this? Good question) and today is the final day and we had two commenters, which to be perfectly honest is two more than I thought we would get. Those commenters are the sausage truck Ahjummas that we met on the last day of KCON, yay! And that name is given with the utmost love.

Since there were only two of you, I am making an executive decision to let you choose what you want (within reason, of course)! So if you would be so kind as to e-mail us at f4plus1@gmail.com if you want anything with the place to send things and reference pictures if you want a doll, that would be much appreciated!

Have a lovely day and keep k-poping!

~ Alora 

No comments:

Post a Comment