Friday, October 4, 2013

You're Beautiful Nail Art

I have been having so much fun recently watching nail art videos on YouTube and attempting them at home. It's all the more fun when I can practice my skills on my 11 nieces, although their wiggly fingers often ruin my masterpiece. While we were at KCON in August, I had the idea to do nail art tutorials on my favorite K-pop / K-drama themes. This week I took on my first k-drama, You're Beautiful. It was perfect because the show gives you a color pallet to work with, black, yellow, green & white.

Go Mi Nam, what if your favorite color?
For the pointer finger I included zig zag striped of the colors, since Mi Nam has to choose which color/boy is her favorite. Since the show begins with her in the convent, I painted a nun on the thumb. The middle finger is the A.N.Jell logo with angel wings, the ring finger is a pig rabbitt with hair clip, and lastly I used star sequins on the pinky. I plan to make a video tutorial & was able to get footage of most of the process, but since I have never put a video like this together, I have no idea if and when I'll be able to do so. But I'm just so excited about how it turned out that I wanted to post a picture of it today.

~Autumn



No comments:

Post a Comment