Friday, November 29, 2013

Beautiful Man Episode 3 and 4

Lesson One: People are stupid

Wait.......wrong lesson

Lesson One: Money is a living being. Money, if brought up carefully, will grow, but if it grows too big, it will eat you up. That's deep man.

With this lesson though, I am even more confused about the relationship that Yoo Ra has, or wants, from Ma Te. Aside from this couple, there are a lot more couples that should be, are, and were destroyed in the two episodes that were aired this week.

David Choi and Kim Bo Tong - The couple that will never be


These two are peas in the same crazy pod and I love them. Bo Tong we already know is quirky and acts like a love sick 12 year old, but that isn't something that I expected from David. I thought that he was playing into her crazy when he bought the hat/wig, but no, he is also a piece of work. He was actually wearing that thing and then when he was talking about his "vintage dust", I was so done. I'm a little sad that he doesn't stand a chance in Hell of getting her with her obsession with Ma Te. Can you imagine what their life together would be like?

Dokgo Ma Te and Kim Bo Tong - The OTP 


Even though this relationship is about as one sided as you can get, I feel that it is only a matter of time before Ma Te's toast can't handle all the jelly that he will have to put on. That was incredibly lame, but I really wanted to say that so I am not ashamed. Once Ma Te realizes he is suppose to be with Bo Tong I have a feeling that it is going to be one of the cutest relationships ever.

Electric Fairy and Hong Yoo Ra - One is probably going to kill the other


I really have nothing more to say about them other than I really feel like one is going to kill the other. There is so much opinionated estrogen in the room I am surprised that it didn't just explode. It will be interesting to see what happens with these two.

The Break ups 

Dokgo Ma Te and Jaek Hee - You're too good for him!!!!!!!!!!!


I think that Ma Te really did like this woman in his own way, but I am glad that she broke up with him. It does make me sad though that she feels that without her money she doesn't amount to anything. It is too bad that that is the way our society works. She was plain and poor and with her money she gained friends and made herself pretty and she knows that. She knows that without her money all of her "friends" will eave her which is why she kept throwing her money at Ma Te to keep him. I hope that she can find a man that can see beyond her money as see the lovely person that she is underneath.

Dokgo Ma Te and his hair - ...........


As long as his hair was in a ponytail and swept aside, I thought that he looked really good. I didn't like it when it was down because it looked like he had a mop on his head. All of this hair falling in his face though isn't cute. I think that he is the type of person that shouldn't have bangs, he has a nice forehead and it should be out and about. I'm going to say that he and his hair are in the awkward "getting to know you" phase.  

Even though a lot of the Viki commenters are saying that they don't like the storyline, I think that it is interesting even if it is a little weird. Nothing has happened that makes me want to flip my table yet either and that is always a plus. Another plus is Jang Geun Suk's obsession with posing. Oh, Jang Geun Suk, you love yourself so much.

~ Alora  

No comments:

Post a Comment